Scope of Services:
TSI Security provides a number of different security services to meet the growing needs of our clients; whether domestic or international. Our level of professional training and experience is reflected through our most valued assets, our employees. For example, our local support staff has over 80 years of combined experience in maritime operations, security, law enforcement and military fields.
- Development of Maritime Security Plans
- FSP Audits and development of Plan Amendments;
- Facilitation of quarterly Drills and annual Exercise;
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) Training, in accordance with (§ 105.205);
- Facility Personnel with security duties, (§ 105.210); and
- Security training for all other facility personnel (§ 105.215)
We currently provide:
- Security Risk-based Assessments;
- Vessels and Facilities regulated by Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA), and International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS):
- Compliance with MTSA, ISPS Code Part A and B regulatory and training competency requirements.
- 33CFR Part 105_Maritime Security: Facilities Subpart B – Facility Security Requirements and Part 104; and ISPS Codes (Parts A and B)
- Non-regulated Facilities or contract security training
- Development of Security Plans and Post Orders for non-regulated facilities or construction projects;
Contact TSI Security Services for a quote.
Customized billing is available for your specific requirements.